EQUIPMENT & SERVICES—TREATMENT EQUIPMENT
Modular Component Systems (MCS)
The WRT Modular Component Systems (MCS) are designed for various contaminant removal applications from 50 to 250 gallons per minute. Multiple systems can be installed at a single site to achieve higher flow rates.
MCS treatment equipment arrives pre-assembled at the site minimizing onsite construction time. These systems can be provided with complete controls that also allow remote monitoring.
Z-88® Radium or Z-92® Uranium removal systems can be utilized in any new or existing potable water system. Water passes through treatment vessels where the contaminant is removed. When the treatment media is ready for replacement, the treatment media is removed from the vessels at the site by WRT service personnel and replaced with new media. The system is then placed back into service. WRT provides for the safe removal and disposal of the spent media.
Advantages of WRT Modular Component Systems:
- Nothing is added to the water. No chemicals are added in the treatment process
- No liquid waste stream is generated by this process; this is a zero-liquid-discharge system
- Treatment residuals are safely and properly disposed of by WRT
- Minimal operation and maintenance required
- Z-88® and Z-92® Media are NSF Standard 61 certified for use in drinking water applications
WRT provides the following
- A complete MCS designed for the application
- Installation instructions
- Operation and Maintenance Manuals
- One year equipment warranty